Sunday, January 30, 2011

- Today

Heey readers , so today i didnt do much , i feel awfully sick , and i have feer :(
I woke up at 08:00 wich is UNNORMAL , nobody was awake when i woke up so i quiet started to feel comfy eating in the couch with my laptop .
Well my dad came over when is was handball-time , and we lost the finals , against France but i so effin' proud of my county ! they were AMAZING ! And silver i Just AS pretty as gold :b
When the match was over my dad left , and we began eating , I got theese crappy tofu meetballs ( Im vegetarian ) and ye , they did NOT taste good !!

Yesterday i found out that im going to paris sometime in april so ill tell you more about that tomorrow :)
Okay well im off to the lovely tv checking out other blog :) !
Comment and follow as always , and thankyou for following you '7' people d:
Ill see :)

Isabella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment