Friday, January 14, 2011

- First Post .

Hey ,
so this is my first post on this blog , i had one more blog before but something is wrong with it and i cant post without it taking hours for it .

My name is Isabella as you propably know , and im 12 :D .

So this blog is gonna be different frommy old blog becouse im gonna do different stuff , and yea :)
thats it :D <3
at the moment im home alone , cuz my brother is at school and my mom is working :) and im sick :(
with Headache and tummy pains :( and im freeezin d: cuz i never have a jacket on so i get cold fast (;
im sitting in my sofa watchin' LA INK and they are trying quit smoking :b

Thats kinda it :D and ill see ya soon :) please foolow and comment , ehm ill follow you if you follow me (?) :D .

Love ya xx

1 comment:

  1. im sorry that its so small , ill make it bigger next time :) <3

    ReplyDelete