Friday, January 14, 2011

i feel cheated on !

hello agin -
So this is the second post today and im reeaaly bored so ..
I was just looking at formspring when i saw that the two person that went mad at me becouse i said once that , they wasnt my best friends .
And know someone asked them who are the person you trust the most , and none of them mentioned me , how great is that ?
ever since they got " mad " at me i have always aid that they were my best friends and this is what i get back ? :(
I'm not mad i just feel betrayed in somehow :((
Have you ever tryed this ? ':s ?
If what shall i do :( ?

anyways , i have no pictures to upload cuz' i don't know how to get all my pictures from my iPhone copyed to my computer yet :s (?) Anyone who knows how ? if , just comment tell me on formspring http://www.formspring.me/DanishBlueberry Or on my facebook Isabella Becker . (; ! Please :)

so ... well see ya tomorrow ehm i have weekend now so ill post tomorrow and on sunday propably .
baaj .

x Love ya x

No comments:

Post a Comment