Monday, January 24, 2011

- Facts .

Okaaaay , so i promissed before that i would tell you something abouy myself , and i got the idea from my friend ANNA ( click here to see her blog ) And yea okay so here we go :

Hello , my name is Isabella as you propably knew , im 12 years old and im Danish . Everytime someone gets to know im in second year they start laughing , becouse they think i look this a 3rd/4th year with i DONT ! .
Well , i never failed a class but im afraid like hell that im going to fail this year , becouse im NOT good in school , and well ye .. I have 2 brothers but that not interesting d:
I have a boyfriend called Erik , and the 27/1-2011 we have been together 2 months , Ehm i really love him and i would like to sicribe him but you cant discribe a guy like him (; .
I never had my first kiss and i hate when people is laying presure on me to kiss him becouse its just not nice.
This isnt my first blog but the other one failed and i oculdnt blog on it anymore :(
So i had to start over again with the blog and now i have no followers left :( so Plleease follow and comment .. Or ask me questions about my blog og basically everything here on my FORMSPRING :D !
Okay ehm well i would love to tell you more but i dont know what d:
Errh , i have like 3 best friends , Victoria  , Alice and Astra , and i have a really close friend , Cathrine .
Ehm , i have 3 favorite blogs and i will first link them here and after woods make a post for each , Well is again Anna , Kristiana and Jenny . Go watch them :D

Okay so if you want to know more comment or ask me on formspring or facebook , whatever you want to :) . <3

2 comments: