Friday, January 21, 2011

I WISH I HAD YOU CONFIDENSE .

Heey :) so i finally found a way to show you my iphone pictures but , 1 its baaad qualaty when it comes here and its hard and it takes looong time ... i have to take every picture and send it as a mail from my iphone to mt computer and then i have to save every photo :b but anyways here they are :

 


 



Ahh the qualty sucks !!! im really gonna get a camera soon ! but it was just christmas and yea , but if you know any places to buy cheep but extremly good places to buy cameras pleeeease comment or facebook me or whatever :)
Okay so , sorry for the lame post but i have notthing else to write d:

So im very sorry about the baaad pictures :) (!!!!!)
Baaaj baaj xx

2 comments:

  1. hey, thanks :) i buy my magazines everywhere, like in gare or auchan....it's actually pretty easy for me cause I buy english, german and french magazines :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey , your welcome :) Okay , becouse i will really need to read something about fashion , cuz' if i want to be a stylist i would need to read :p so anyways thankyou :) haha i can only buy the English one becousei dont speak french or neither french d;

    ReplyDelete